A unique support system for development
Teambook is a unique digital support system for the development of teams – and their results.
Teambook follows up and supports changes in behaviour a management team or workteam has decided on – and makes sure there really is a long-term, sustainable change.
Digitally and over time.Teambook is developed and tailor-made for team development, but can be used in many other ways:
AFTER A STAFF SURVEY
Then there is every reason to create an action plan for improvements, which can later on be followed up with Teambook Follow-ups.
IN VALUES WORK
Values and ethics are connected to behaviour. Each team can produce measurable behaviours connected to ethical principles – which can be followed up in Teambook.
IN MANAGEMENT BY OBJECTIVES
The Follow-ups can clarify and keep a focus on the team’s objectives.
It also gives a chance to focus on “soft” goals:
”I like work”, “I work as much as I want”.
IN WORKING WITH LEAN PRINCIPLES
To work in anew way often means that we have to remind and follow up. That is one way of using Teambook.
TO MOVE AWAY FROM EDUCATION TO DEVELOPMENT
A training programme can be followed up with Tasks, which takes theory into action and reflection in daily life.
IN EVERYDAY LIFE
There are teams that use Teambook on a daily basis – without it being a part of planned development work. They sit down and decide what they need to keep a focus on and file them as Follow-ups.
Teambook is the third piece of the puzzle
And on-going “triggers” – insistence and reminders.
During team development and/or other forms of training, motivation and ability are often things that are created. But as time passes, so do these new behaviours – pushed aside by habits and routines already in place.
This is where Teambook comes into the picture.
By following up, supporting, reminding and measuring, the triggers that are neccessary in order to create development and make it long-term sustainable, are created – as a part of an every-day culture.
Teambook is digital and is in line with the analog work done by consultants, HR specialists, educators and others who contribute to energy change.
Ten reasons to use Teambook
- It creates a high level of efficiency. Numerous teams that use Teambook increase their measurable cooperative efficiency by ten per cent.
- It creates a long-range view and sustainable effects from the efforts. Teambook supports new behaviour to become new habits, and to become part of the culture.
- Teambook makes behavioral change possible to follow up and it makes sure that important issues are kept alive.
- Teambook puts the responsibility on “the right lap”. The team needs to make a change if a change is to be made.
- Teambook creates activity. You can’t think change – you have to do it.
- Teambook makes it easy to monitor the team, coach and and put in the right type of support at the right time.
- Teambook is tailor-made for each team, with suitable follow-ups and services.
- Teambook contributes to measurability and openness in transformation processes.
- Teambook moves the development effort from the conference room to the everyday worklife.
- Teambook is a cloud-based service that works on all platforms – the web, your tablet or your phone, either as an online service or as an application.
Jörgen Jonsson is responsible for Teambook at Move. You can email him at email@example.com or call him on +46 708 27 80 01.